Saturday, November 20, 2010

How long would it take to get the oil pan gasket changed in my car?

It's a 2008 Mazda6. Is this something I'll be able to wait for at the dealer? Or should I drop it off for the day? Or is it a really big job that will require me to leave it overnight? It seems like it should be a small job, but someone told me they may have to pull the engine out to do it. Not sure if that's true or not. Any thoughts?How long would it take to get the oil pan gasket changed in my car?
I doubt they will have to pull the engine completely out of the car, but it is possible that it will have to be lifted up off the motor mounts to get working clearance between the oil pan and the frame.



If the mechanic doesn't run into other problems, the job should only take a couple of hours, but it's probably better to give them a full day so the shop can properly schedule and coordinate the mechanic's time.How long would it take to get the oil pan gasket changed in my car?
it shouldn't take long, i had don't some in less that 15 mins including torquing all the bolts, not sore if they will have to take out the motor fir a masda but wouldn't think so, Hope this helps :)How long would it take to get the oil pan gasket changed in my car?
Takes about 15mins and the engine doesn't have to be pulledHow long would it take to get the oil pan gasket changed in my car?
for a mechanic who knows what he is doing, it will only take 20 minutes maximum to remove and install it back; that include filling the engine with oil.

NO NEED TO REMOVE ENTIRE ENGINE.

JUST THE %26quot;OIL PAN%26quot; ALONEHow long would it take to get the oil pan gasket changed in my car?
I don't think it's necessary to pull the engine, but it'll take about two hours at least.How long would it take to get the oil pan gasket changed in my car?
no you don,t need to pull the engine.if they know what they are doing then all they will need to do is raise the engine. if they are any kind of mechanic you should have your car back within a day.
  • girl myspace
  • Two comforters in the duvet
  •