Saturday, November 20, 2010

How much should it cost to get a oil pan gasket replaced on my Sebring?

I have a 2001 Chrysler Sebring. 2.7 V6 engine. Just had a guy find that my oil filter was not tight when I got the oil changed at a %26quot;quick lube%26quot; place. He also found that my oil pan is leaking too. About how much should it cost to get this fixed?How much should it cost to get a oil pan gasket replaced on my Sebring?
keep this in mind you're oil pan gasket almost never leaks because the oil level should be just enough below the edge of the pan and its never really full to the top so get a second opinionHow much should it cost to get a oil pan gasket replaced on my Sebring?
if your fairly mechanical,check the bolts on the pan,they may just be loose.check to make sure what they should be torqued at.